Servings: 16 • Size: 1 cup • Old Points: 2 pts • Points+: 3 pts
Calories: 115 • Fat: 2 g • Carb: 23 g • Fiber: 3.3 g • Protein: 3.7 g • Sugar: 1 g
Sodium: 77 mg (without the salt)
- 16 oz uncooked elbows
- 4 cups grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 cups (1 small) zucchini, sliced and quartered
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 7 tbsp light mayonnaise (Hellman's)
- 2 1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
Cook pasta in generously salted water according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
In a medium bowl, combine onions, mayonnaise, vinegar, yogurt, mustard, oregano, garlic powder; mix well. Add tomatoes (and any juice from the tomato), zucchini, pasta, salt and pepper to taste, toss well and place in a large bowl.
Makes 16 cups.