Friday, May 4, 2012

The long and short of it


Yesterday was the first time I have EVER worn shorts to the gym. Somewhat of a mini milestone for me in my weight loss.

My 5K in a couple of weeks has the potential to be a quite humid and hot N.C. evening and I figured shorts might be in order.

But, there is no way I am wearing shorts for the 5K without first trying them out. I don't want to be miserable midway through the race. For all you ladies, I am sure you have experienced the annoying shorts that ride up. It doesn't help either if your thighs are rubbing together and there is chafing involved!!

Test 1: Walking on treadmill, elliptical and arc trainer all good. No riding up or anything. (Note: No shorts on spin bikes!!)

Next week I will try them out actually running!

Beth :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment