Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Off track


The past week has thrown my training schedule off. Life does get in the way sometimes. Running was just not a priority and I haven't had the energy. (That may have had to do with not eating the best either. Is trailmix considered a health food?!)

Oh yeah, and just stress in general.

I am determined to get back on track and not let one blah week get in my way!

So, this week I am making a bit of a tweak to my training schedule. To get myself mentally and physically back on track, I am re-doing last week's running plan. Basically I am sticking to my run 3 minutes and walk 2 minutes intervals. If I feel up to it, I will go to 4 minutes running.

Today, I did Zumba, weights and 30 minutes of extra cardio. I am getting in some running tomorrow along with some Turbo Kick... wish me luck!!

Beth :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment